Role Play Hope

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role Play Hope

A forum dedicated to role play and a friendly community.

3 posters

Lessons from the Intelligence Master

FredKrug
    FredKrug

Lessons from the Intelligence Master Empty Lessons from the Intelligence Master

Post by FredKrug Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:49 pm

Nasuki waited under a large shady tree the middle of a large open field. “You know, it would be nice if Sensei had given us a time to show up….” She grumbled to Renni, her clone twin. “You know, he could be listening right now, right?” The clone said, nervously. “Ah, like I care. He’s already going to be working us to death today for losing that fight the other day." Nasuki looked out over the field, which had ankle-high grass, several small trees spurting up. Several stumps of large trees were also located in several places.

Nasuki was not dressed in her usual orange and black ensemble. In fact, she looked much more like Masume. She had a perfect match to his black trench coat, baggy pants, armguard, two belts, everything. Her hair was cut just like his, bangs hanging over her right eye. She even had the tattoos and crazy Marksman’s eye down. This is what she did when she got bored. She played around with her transformation jutsu. If it wasn’t for her blonde hair and feminine physique, which was mostly covered by the trench coat, she would have looked exactly like her sensei. “Can you believe what this guy dresses like? I mean, which crazy tailor came up with this getup? No wonder this guy has no social life….” Nasuki said, not really caring if Masume was listening or not.
    Dadashi Hatake
    Dadashi Hatake
    Admin

Lessons from the Intelligence Master Empty Re: Lessons from the Intelligence Master

Post by Dadashi Hatake Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:14 am

Akahana had made her way to the training grounds bright and early, before Nasuki had even made it there. Now watching from a small bush outside of the grounds, she listened in on Nasuki's words, and was quickly getting angrier and angrier. How dare she talk about Kokun-sama that way! I'll teach her.

Akahana then formed a blood kunai, and launched herself from the bushes and threw the kunai at Nasuki's feet. Purposely missing, just letting her know to knock it off. "You shut your mouth about Kokun-sama, he is a great person, and very handsome to. His outfit is very mysterious, and it looks much better on him, you... You... Snotty brat!" She shouted in anger, showing a side of her that she rarely showed. She wouldn't have done it, but it was just too far, no one could insult someone she loved, no one had that right.

Before she had went to sleep the previous night, Akahana had spent a good while reading all she could find about Masume in different books, papers, whatever she could find, she even clipped a picture of him out of one of the papers, and put it in her diary; but no one needed to know that.
    FredKrug
    FredKrug

Lessons from the Intelligence Master Empty Re: Lessons from the Intelligence Master

Post by FredKrug Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:47 am

"I think it's nice that you are all defensive about what people say about me," Masume's voice seemingly came out of thin air. A moment later, his tall form seemed to fade into existence behind Akahana, placing his hand on her shoulder. "But Nasuki is just practicing her Transformation Jutsu. I don't always appreciate her humor, but she mostly does it to keep from going insane when she's 'acting', as she likes to call it." Masume walked out of the shade of the tree. He ignored the reference to his appearance by Akahana. What people thought of him wasn't really his concern. Ever.

"Geez. Take it easy." Nasuki grumbled. not like you've known him that long, or that he's the only person I "insult". He's just at the top of the list....She thought. "So, what's on the list for today, Sensei?" She asked, changing the subject.

"A whole host of subjects, but first, the final member must get here. Only person that seems to not have a desire to show up at a reasonable time, like everyone else. Not that I'm suprised. Was worried that no one would find this spot."
    Testament
    Testament

Post by Testament Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:20 pm

Sprekk stayed up real late last night reading when he woke up h realized what time it was, he screamed. Sprekk jumped out the window his clothes weren’t put on right and his glasses were crooked. As he was running he ran into a restaurant owner and knocked over all of his dishes, he was then forced to clean the rest of them and pick up the broken glass, after that he ran as fast as he could. By the time Sprekk got there the sensei looked mad but not to mad, Sprekk stood straight and put his hand to his head for a solute, “sir I’m sorry for being so late I had to wash dishes for breaking some of them, and and and ????” Sprekk drew a blank not sure what to say next “uuuuuuum could this be over looked?? I was up all night reading.” Sprekk’s book then fell out of his pocket as he waited for the answer.
    FredKrug
    FredKrug

Post by FredKrug Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:59 pm

Masume turned around and looked at the new arrival "It is fine. We haven't started yet, Sprekk. I especially wouldn't punish someone for something such as reading." Masume said, walking over to the younger man. He looked him over, noting the untidy state of his attire. "Although it wouldn't hurt you to straighten up."

Masume stuck his hand inside his jacket, pulling out a book, beatup and marked from being carried around for so long. He flipped through the pages until he found the particular page he wanted. It had a small picture of Spekk, along with a few notes on his new charge. "Seems I have a Fire student on my hands.... That will make things interesting...." Masume slammed the book shut, looking Spekk in the eyes. "I know you like books, but I'm afraid you can't look in this one, at least not yet. This is my little notebook, and it has a lot of information I've gathered over the years." He slid the book back into it's resting place. "But that's a discussion for another time."

"Heya dude." Nasuki said, waving. "I'm Nasuki. Nice to see a fresh face. I'm getting tired of having to deal with Mr. Stoneface all the time." She said, pointing at Masume.
    Dadashi Hatake
    Dadashi Hatake
    Admin

Post by Dadashi Hatake Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:43 pm

Akahana managed to pull her attention from Masume for a brief moment to acknowledge Sprekk. "Yeah... Hey there, Sprekk, or Shrek, whatever your name is..." She said, quickly turning her attention back to Masume.

Akahana now highly interested in that little book he held. If he had info on the new boy, he had to have info on her, and she wondered what he had gathered on her. I wonder when he got info from me... maybe when I was asleep he sneaked into my room. she thought to herself, then giggled out loud, unintentionally.
    Testament
    Testament

Post by Testament Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:24 am

Sprekk looked over at Nasuki and waved “hi it’s nice to meet you”. And right when Akahana called him shrek he started to hate her. Sprekk walked over to Nasuki “so what's her deal” then with a puzzled look on his face he looked over to Masume “and thank you sir I thought you were going to be a strict sensei”. Sprekk then reached into his pocket looking for his book and it wasn’t there, after he couldn’t find it he started to freak out “wher where’s my book!?!? I go no where without my book” Sprekk jumped on the ground looking for it and was unable to tell where he dropped it. “aaaaah if I can’t find this book I can’t go on living!!!!”
    FredKrug
    FredKrug

Post by FredKrug Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:23 pm

"Eh, not sure." Nasuki shrugged. "I don't blame her for messing the name up. It's not exactly what you call a normal name. Hehe." Her mouth shot up into a big, cute smile. This was more out of habit than anything. Sprekk was several years younger than her, and for obvious reasons, Nasuki didn't see him as anything more than another squadmember.

When Sprekk began to freak out, Nasuki was a little concerned. Not that she really knew why the book was important, but she felt that she should help. Nasuki began to look around on the ground. "What's it look like?" She asked, looking across the field.

"It looks like this." Masume said, holding up a book. "If it is that important to you, I would think you should find a much safer location to keep such a book." Masume handed the book back to him. He turned around, walking several paces out into the sunlight. "Anyway, I believe it is approximately time to get started. I think that it would be benificial if I knew exactly what all of you were attempting to learn. And no, Nasuki, I don't need to hear what you're attempting to accomplish. I've already heard it from you multiple times...."
    Dadashi Hatake
    Dadashi Hatake
    Admin

Post by Dadashi Hatake Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:04 pm

Akahana didn't bother looking for the book, having watched Masume the whole time, she watched him slip it from Sprekk, which made her even more astounded by his skill. "That was amazing Kokun-sama, you did it so fast I barely saw you." she said, an excited tone in her voice.

Akahana decided that when the sensei had implied he wanted to know what the genin wanted to learn, she wanted to speak up first. ""Well sensei, I want to improve my offensive attacks. My defense is already near perfect, so I need to master my attack as well.I've been trying to work on two things in particular, but.." She paused, a bit embarrassed of why she couldn't master them. "Well... I can't get the chakra control in those two moves right. I try to throw an extending punch of blood, but it falls apart before it can go 5 feet. And another one, I can't tell people apart on my blood pool. All their chakra seems the same, when telling them apart by the way is disrupts the chakra in my blood pool would be much better...' she said, standing their shyly after finishing her little speech.
    Testament
    Testament

Post by Testament Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:37 am

Sprekk happy that the sensei found his book, he didn’t care how he got his book he just wanted it back. Sprekk walked over to Masume and took it from him “thank you sir but lets not do that again, this book is all that I have left of my grandmother and grandfather, they gave it to me before I left home” Sprekk looked at Nasuki “the reason my name isn’t normal is because I’m not from the same land as the rest of you but moving on”. Sprekk listened to what Akahana had to say all he did was smile, Sprekk put his hands behind his head “all I really need to do is learn more jutsu I’m not the type of person to rush into a fight I like to play with the minds of my opponent and learn about them also I guess I could work on my defense”, Sprekk didn’t care what the others thought about him he just kept the smile on his face. Sprekk pulled his arms off from behind his head and started to read his book.
    FredKrug
    FredKrug

Post by FredKrug Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:44 am

Masume listened to both Akahana and Spekk discuss what they wanted to learn. "Wait a minute, Nasuki. I'll get back to you in a minute." He said to her. Nasuki shrugged and walked over to the tree, leaning against it. Masume then walked over to Akahana. "Well, now, if you are working on your kekkei genkai, I can't really teach you about how that works, but I can teach you much about chakra control. One thing that I found helpful to learn early on is to try doing jutsus while exerting effort into other things. I find that walking on a wall or the like whle practicing jutsus. You don't necessarily have to practice the one you want to perfect, just something so you are exerting chakra on multiple fronts."

Masume then turned to Sprekk. "Well then, for you, I have a fire jutsu I could pass onto you, if you are interested. They are maybe not the most powerful techniques, but I'm sure someone like yourself can find a use for them, if you would like to learn them."
    Dadashi Hatake
    Dadashi Hatake
    Admin

Post by Dadashi Hatake Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:54 pm

Akahana smiled brightly at her sensei who she just loved to call "Kokun-sama!" and then she made her way over to a tree in the training grounds. She immediately tried to walk up the tree, and she fell on her ass. "Owwie... she blushed bright red, but hide her face by putting her back to everyone else. She tried again, this time putting one foot on the tee, trying to use her chakra to cling to it.

Slowly, after a few attempts she could feel her weight being pulled to the tree. Slowly, she tried with the other foot. And soon enough, she was halfway up the tree, but she was too afraid to attempt a jutsu yet, she just held herself there, a little worried.

"Kokun-sama, look at me, I'm doing it!" she shouted out in happiness, wanting to impress him with her skill, but in her gleeful moment, she lost control of her chakra and she fell backwards from the tree, falling from about 10 feet up. She screamed as she fell, not having the focus to bring her blood out at that moment to cushion her fall. She had been exerting too much chakra to keep herself on the tree, and the shock of falling scared her into a child like fear where all she could do was fall.
    Testament
    Testament

Post by Testament Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Sprekk ran over and was able to catch Akahana before she hit the ground. Sprekk smiled at her “so then do I get a thank you or not?” But after that he set her back on her feet not carrying if she had anything to say, Sprekk looked back at the sensei, “I would love to learn the fire jutsu if you wouldn’t mind teaching me” Sprekk was looking for someone to teach him fire jutsu but not many people paid much mind to him. Sprekk went over and stood in front of the sensei, “I’m ready when you are big guy, but before we start what about the girl over there she didn’t get a chance to say anything” Sprekk always thought of others before himself even though people never do that for him. As he wasted for something to be said he started to read his book again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:58 pm